Re: [ecasound] alsa drivers

From: Matthew Becker <matt_becker@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 18:45:54 EEST

Hi Kai,

I tried specifying alsa support (I thought it was automatically enabled and you had to disable it? to remove support? )

by typing the --enable-alsa flag to config, but although it adds the support to config, it can't find the file, and make fails then, even though I have libasound2 installed (on my debian x86 workstation, and i have alsa working there ) --

 ls -al /usr/lib/libasound.so.2*

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 2006-07-06 14:49 /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 -> libasound.so.2.0.0

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 738588 2006-05-11 02:52 /usr/lib/libasound.so.2.0.0

./configure --enable-alsa for ecasound 2.4.4, i get

checking for ncurses.h... yes

checking for main in -laudiofile... no

checking for main in -lsndfile... no

Following features were selected: