[ecasound] Ecasound at RMLL2006, Nancy France 4-8th July...?

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 22:35:40 EEST

Hello,

if anyone is interested to give a talk about Ecasound at the Libre
Software meeting that will take place in Nancy France from 4th to 8th of
July [1], send me a mail and I'll put you in contact with the organizers.

I unfortunately can't attend the meeting in Nancy myself, as I had already
made the arrangements to go to Guadec2006 (the GNOME meeting near
Barcelona)... Btw, if someone is going to Guadec06, or happens to be near
the place otherwise, drop me a mail.

[1] http://www.rmll.info/?lang=en

--
  links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv