Re: [ecasound] A couple of patches

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 23:42:11 EEST

Hi,

thanks for the patches!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Stuart Allie wrote:

> Patch 1: loop_output_fix.txt
>
> This fixes the problem with cs-save and cs-save-as where loop outputs
> are incorrectly labelled as inputs.

Ah, of course, I hadn't tested the loop device case. Applied to CVS.

> This patch also makes cs-save and
> cs-save-as use ladspa plugin names instead of id numbers when saving.

... but this is problematic. The saves use numerical IDs as those are
unique. The same property doesn't apply to the plugin names. So you might
save a chainsetup, install some new plugins, and then loading the
chainsetup would not work (the wrong plugin would be loaded).

> Patch 2: stuarts_bug_fix.txt

This also applied to CVS.

--
  links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv