Re: [ecasound] Using Gverb with pan

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 13:19:30 EEST

Hi,

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Joel Roth wrote:

> When I tried running ecasound with -ddd and (also -dddd and -dd)
> I found no listing of input or output ports.

hmm, with the same options, I get:

--cut--
(audiofx) (audiofx) Init w/ samplerate 44100 for object GVerb.
(audiofx_ladspa) (audiofx_ladspa) Instantiated 1 LADSPA plugin(s), each with 1
... audio input port(s) and 2 output port(s), to chain with 2 channel(s)
and srate of 44100.
--cut--

In other words, one gverb that takes one channel in and two out.

> (eca-static-object-maps) Unable to open plugin file
> ... "/usr/lib/ladspa/ladspa_list_0".

This is not critical. Ecasound tries to open all files in the plugin
directory and complains if it founds any files that are not in fact
plugins.

> The output was only in one channel.
>
> Here is my command line:
>
> ecasound -c -ddd -i onech.wav \
> -el:gverb,75,12,0.4,0.75,-75,-4,-4 -f:s16_le,2,44100,i \
> -o alsa,stereo

Hmm, tru adding "-ev" after "-el:gverb", run for a while and
check with "cop-status" the stats. At least I get audio on both channels.

--
  links, my public keys, etc at http://eca.cx/kv