[ecasound] Effect limitations using jack

From: Pedro Antonio Fructuoso Merino <pfructuoso@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 18:57:53 EET

When I use jack ouput and put a effect like the pitch (-ei) I have "bad
sound" (a lots of breaks of 0,0001 sec.). I can listen the diferent
frecuency but the velocity don't change. I think it can be caused by the
transport control but if i use the "send" mode the problem continue...
any ideas?
    Pedro