Re: [ecasound] howto play ecawave with jackd ?

From: Junichi Uekawa <dancer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 15:11:58 EET

Hi,

> should I chance "default-output = autodetect" to jack_alsa ??? or something
> like that?

I've tried ~/.ecawaverc with 'default-output = jack_alsa', but it
seems to be failing somewhere. With 'default-output = alsahw,0,0,0'
and such it seems to be functioning fine. It might be ecawave is
suffering some bit-rot that it cannot work with jack.

With strace I can see it's setting up connection to jackd, but it's
failing after that. I'm not quite sure why.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project