Re: [ecasound] ecasignalview for midi parameters

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 14:13:04 EET

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Dubphil wrote:

> I never had a reply about the ability for ecasound to reload dynamicaly an
> ecs file, but no worry it was probably a stupid request.

this ("cs-reload") has been on the todo-list for a long time. You can get
the same result by doing a "cs-remove" + "cs-load" every time the ecs file
is externally modified.

> Now this is IMHO a more pertinent request : how about giving an Ecasound
> extension like ecasignalview (I use it also) but for the midi parameters ?
> It would be awesome for users doing live performence showing dynamically
> the midi changes.

hmm, I guess there are similar tools already (KMidimon, GMidimon,
dispmidi, etc):

http://linux-sound.org/midi.html
http://www.sreal.com:8000/~div/midi-utilities-for-unix/

--