Re: [ecasound] Overruns are killing me.

From: Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 03:22:07 EEST

When making long recordings, I usually run a shell script that just does a
sync every 5 seconds to make sure the audio is getting written to the disk
and not buffered up in the kernel. Something like:
  while true; do sync; sleep 5; done

Perhaps an option to ecasound could launch a thread that does this.

--On October 27, 2005 5:01:27 PM -0700 Avuton Olrich <avuton@email-addr-hidden>