Re: [ecasound] Joining wav via command line

From: Free Lunch <freelunch@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 16:12:02 EEST

I can do this under sox but ecasound is a bit more tricky for me.
Give this a try:

Join wav files:

sox file1.wav file2.wav bothout.wav

Mix wav files:

soxmix file1.wav file2.wav mixed.wav

I believe you can use the -v argument to control the volume of the
various mixed audio sources.

Hope this helps,

  FL