Re: [ecasound] .ewf problem (BUG?)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 19:24:39 EEST

Hi Kai!
  A simple scenario... I think it would suffice to take 7 .ewf-files each 200
secs long and concatenate them. The first error messages come around 4 or 5
.ewfs connected. I never tried it with shorter wavefiles. Maybe I could.
  One things sure though: With 3 .ewfs everything worked fine.
  Kindest regards
      Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide