Re: [ecasound] 2.4.1-snapshot20050329; changes in CVS

From: Kamil Wencel <wencel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 23:55:27 EEST

Regarding the aRts issue and gentoo:

I left arts support out of the ecasound-2.4.0 ebuild package ( which
already is in the current gentoo cvs ).
So don't anyone wonder if you try to emerge it and don't have arts support.
As soon as you release 2.4.1 and I can confirm a clean (e)build,
I will submit the changes again, this time with arts option enabled.

thanks for all your efforts and happy ecasounding,

Kamil