Re: resend: Re: [ecasound] Re: Resampling in realtime (fwd)

From: Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 23:25:20 EET

Last night, I ran a quick test of 44100 -> 96000 with 16-bit samples.
Results are good. No clicking. Max difference 1 LSB. I'll post more
complete results within a couple of days.

See http://www.ai.sri.com/ajh/audio/resamp-test-4

for the files. The main file of interest is:
  s16_le-100Hz-44100-to-96000-with-eca-src-diff.txt

Aaron Heller <heller@email-addr-hidden>
Menlo Park, CA US

--On Sunday, February 6, 2005 19:57 +0200 Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>