Re: [ecasound] new eca.cx webserver/DNS, mailing list change on the way

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2005 - 18:26:03 EET

Hi,

today I've changed the eca.cx MX records (i.e. a new mail server is
handling all mails for eca.cx), and unfortunately not all went smootly.
First, it seems that some mails from sf.net are not coming through to my
accounts at eca.cx.

More importantly, the ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden alias does not work.
Sf.net does not accept mails, forwarded from the new eca.cx mail server.
This means that the address:

   ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden

... must be used from now on for posting to the list. Mails to the old
ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden and ecasound-list@email-addr-hidden addresses will end up
to my personal mail box. I'll try to bounce these to the list manually.

... otherwise the eca.cx hosting changes are now almost all done.
Hopefully we can soon return back to the normal development routine and
forget about these project infra worries.