[ecasound] ecasound and ladspa

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 16:51:10 EET

Hi!
  Again some of my favourite questions:
  1. Can ecasound display ladspa control outputs?
  2. If a ladspa plugin outputs two different things in two different
audio-outputs, can I put them into two different channels?
  E.g.: I take the com_splitter (1411) plugin and want output 1 and output 2
in two different locations, how should I do it? Should the input really have
only one channel?
  3. Can I use a ladspa-plugin as a controller (like the -k* options)
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide