features webpage updated: key features

Subject: features webpage updated: key features
From: Kai Vehmanen (kvehmanen_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 02:30:16 EET

Hello again,

as there is nowadays so much audio software already available for Linux, I
thought it would be a good time to update the "Ecasound Features" page a
bit. I especially wanted to highlight the more unique features.

And here's the result:
http://www.eca.cx/ecasound/features.php#feat_key

Some of the statements are a bit on the bold side :), but to balance
things out, there's also the please-use-other-tools section:

http://www.eca.cx/ecasound/features.php#what_worst

... :) Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.