Re: [ecasound] Is there an icon for use with ecasound for GNOME/KDE menus?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Is there an icon for use with ecasound for GNOME/KDE menus?
From: Kai Vehmanen (kvehmanen_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:49:29 EET

Hello,

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> I'm sure someone in the ecasound mailinglist would like to answer the
> question.
[...]
> To the list:
> Has anyone created an icon for ecasound?

there are no official icons, but Mandrake rpms seem to have some...:

http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/ftp.mandrake.com/official/10.1/i586/media/contrib/ecasound-2.3.3-2mdk.i586.rpm
http://rpms.mandrakeclub.com/rpms/mandrake/devel/cooker/SRPMS/contrib/ecasound-2.3.5-1mdk.src.html

Thanks go to Maxim Heijndijk and Austin Acton for creating and packaging
these. The icons are based on the logo made by Arto Hamara that's on
Ecasound's website.

Btw; if it's easier, I could integrate the icons to the main Ecasound
package. Patches are welcome. :)