Are you depressed mood most of the day, nearly very day

Subject: Are you depressed mood most of the day, nearly very day
From: Theresa Rogers (vojin_AT_atmc.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 20:35:18 EEST

Hello!

Her dark, pretty face urijglittered there in front of me. I stood with my
mouth open, trying to xppc think of some way to answer her. We were locked
together this way for imhbmaybe a couple of seconds; then the sound of the
mill jumped a hitch, and something jteccommenced to draw her back away from
me. A string somewhere I didn't see hooked on jtxp that flowered red skirt and
was tugging her back. Her fingernails peeled zqxn.
Her dark, pretty face hlhhglittered there in front of me. I stood with my
mouth open, trying to oful think of some way to answer her. We were locked
together this way for sbebmaybe a couple of seconds; then the sound of the
mill jumped a hitch, and something nfwucommenced to draw her back away from
me. A string somewhere I didn't see hooked on jbcq that flowered red skirt and
was tugging her back. Her fingernails peeled ehhe.

Bye.