looping a short music file?

Subject: looping a short music file?
From: Louis-David Mitterrand (vindex_AT_apartia.org)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 19:30:52 EEST

Hi,

I was able to extract 14 seconds of merry-go-round music from a DVD.
However I need to play that music a minute or so in drama school.

What would you suggest is the best way of looping that short track
seamlessly? Both ends oviously should have a fade-in and fade out and
then sould be "taped" together with some overlap.

I am looking for the mose efficient method.

Thanks for your insight,

--
<SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>