Re: [ecasound] ecasound at ladc

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound at ladc
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 01:12:14 EEST

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I'm demonstrating ecasound at the lad-conference in Karlsruhe. The talk is
> called "linux a textbased studio". Who's interested may drop in via
> ogg-stream.
> Kai, will you come too? I hope so.

Unfortunately I won't be to attend this year. :( This is really too bad.
Many thanks for making sure people won't forget console-based audio
tools!;)

I certainly will check the ogg-streams, and otherwise try to follow the
event. It was fun last year at Ladmeet03. If any of you have the chance,
this is one event really worth checking out. More info at:

        http://www.zkm.de/lad

---