website update

Subject: website update
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 19:57:25 EET

Hello list,

while I've been busy with all kinds of non-eca stuff, it seems lots has
happened here! I've now finally updated the website with announcements of
Visecas 0.3.1 and 0.3.5, and Tkeca 4.0.0, 4.0.1 and 4.0.2. Also, I added
Visecas to the projects page.

I still have lots of pending stuff waiting for me, so it'll take a while
to catch up. I'll try to get the next release out in Feb/March.