Ecawave/Ecamegapedal can't find my Ladspas

Subject: Ecawave/Ecamegapedal can't find my Ladspas
From: Bruce Calder (bcalder01_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 03:28:13 EET

Hello all,
I'm feeling like I'm missing a very basic step
somewhere, but I'll be darned
if I can find it ...

I installed Ecasound on my Debian/Sid box using
apt-get as well as a package of Ladspa plugins. All
was well (when I was using the 2.4.22 kernel & low
latency patch, there doesn't seem to be a patch for
2.4.24, but that's the next prob). I then installed
Ecamegapedal via apt-get. It doesn't find the Ladspa
plugins, nor does Ecawave, which I just installed to
see if it would see them properly. What am I missing??