Re: [ecasound] Bug again?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Bug again?
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 08:31:00 EET

I know this is vague ... but I've seen this happen, too. I haven't
reported it because I can't see a pattern to it. But, since Julien is
seeing this I'm throwing in a "me too". Occasionally I'll need to kill
an ecasound batch because I realized too late that I told it to do
something I didn't really mean. Sometimes they will hang around in the
process table until I kill them forcibly (-9). I haven't been able to
reproduce it reliably, though.

-Eric Rz.