undo -tl:length

Subject: undo -tl:length
From: Jan Weil (Jan.Weil_AT_web.de)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 00:57:39 EET

Hi,

AFAICT there is currently no way to 'undo' the use of the -tl option in
interactive mode (== cs-set-length).
What I'm trying to say is, once I have said 'make my chainsetup stop
after 120 secs' I can't go back to 'let my chainsetup be as long as my
longest input'. Or am I wrong?
Assuming I'm not, maybe something like '-tl:-1' could reset this option?

Jan