Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.3.1 released - Support for your efforts

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound 2.3.1 released - Support for your efforts
From: Ronald L. Jolly (ronjolly_AT_hiwaay.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 03:13:50 EET

Kai
I have been using Ecasound for close to 11 months now, and am very pleased
with the package and the outstanding support you continue give on a daily
basis. It has been so useful to me, I would like to contribute some money to
continue your fine work. I notice that the Ardour package,
http://ardour.sourceforge.net ,
has a PayPal button for those individuals who would like to contribute to
support that product. Have you considered doing the same?

thanks
Ron