Re: [ecasound] Fade in and fade out

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Fade in and fade out
From: Julian Dobson (juliand_AT_braverock.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 21:18:59 EET

Aaron,

I'm using ecasound to recode mp3's to a specific bitrate for an internet
radio app, and as not all songs fade out, especial tracks from DJ sets,
I want to add that capability to make everything have a more
professional finish.

Next would be adding cross-fade, but that's a whole different kettle of
fish...

Julian