Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Metronome problems
From: l-ecasound.d.xalan_AT_xoxy.net
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 15:50:22 EET

"Kai Vehmanen - k_AT_eca.cx" writes:
> True, the sin-wave generation is done quite naively (uses sin()), and
> could be implemented much more efficiently.

could is a nice word :-) I tried to find a more efficient
implementation to no avail. Du you know of a more efficient sound
generation plugin (I have been thinking about using a square wave
osscillator which should be very easy to implement *extremely*
efficiently ...)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Stefan Bund wrote:
> The other problem is, that the metronome does not start synchronised
> when the starting position of the chain is changed using
> cs-set-position.

"Kai Vehmanen - k_AT_eca.cx" writes:
> This was fixed in 2.3.0.

Ok. So on to your next mail ...