Fade in and fade out

Subject: Fade in and fade out
From: Julian Dobson (juliand_AT_braverock.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 16:18:09 EET

Ok, maybe I'm being dense, but I can't for the life of me work out how
to do a fade out.

There are examples of fading out after x seconds, but I need to fade out
at the end of the file that's being processed. I realize that part of
the problem is knowing when to start fading out, as you don't
necessarily know the length of the file (to add to this, I'm playing
mp3s, some of which are VBR).

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Thanks

Julian