Re: [ecasound] need some buffering advice

Subject: Re: [ecasound] need some buffering advice
From: Julian Dobson (juliand_AT_braverock.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 15:45:12 EEST

Is there any reason for the int->float->int conversion? I could see that
you might have situations where you would need to do this, but there
might as in this case, be situations where you don't want to convert, or
you want absolute bit for bit output.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, would it be worth/feasible having an
option that turns off the conversion to floats, and does everything as
integers?

Julian