Re: [ecasound] Errors compiling

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Errors compiling
From: Nolan J. Darilek (nolan_AT_thewordnerd.info)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 07:49:04 EEST

Sorry it took me forever to respond; my life has been relatively
insane during the past month.

Anyhow, at one time I remember you asking what version of ld I was running, only now I can't quite find the email.

GNU ld version 2.14.90.0.6 20030820 Debian GNU/Linux

And, if this helps:

gcc version 3.3.2 20030908 (Debian prerelease)

Though I've also tried with:

gcc version 3.2.3 (Debian)

I'm still experiencing the same errors:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status