Re: [ecasound] collection of old posts

Subject: Re: [ecasound] collection of old posts
From: Luke Tindall (luke_AT_maths.ex.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 16:20:50 EEST

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

After looking through some of the old post I felt bad that I never
released the front end I was working on. Active development stopped over a
year ago and I never really got much done. However it seems to compile ok
against the planet version of ecasound, so I created an RPM and a SRPM.

It's full of bugs and very basic at the moment and you will need to make
up an ecs file with a few mono 16/44100 wav files. I'm afraid there's no recording, easy
to do but I never got round to implementing it.

Try a basic ecs like

-sr:44100 -n:example
-a:t1 -f:s16_le,1,44100 -i:file1.wav,
-a:t2 -f:s16_le,1,44100 -i:file2.wav,

-a:t1,t2 -f:s16_le,2,44100 -o:alsa

-a:t1 -erc:1.00,2.00 -epp:50.00
-a:t2 -erc:1.00,2.00 -epp:50.00

I'm afraid there's no recording, easy to do but I never got round to implementing it.

Luke.

http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~luke/sound_development.html

--
Luke Tindall