Re: [ecasound] ewf offset assumes 44 kHz?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ewf offset assumes 44 kHz?
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 21:17:32 EEST

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Alexander Berman wrote:

> When using EWF files as input, the offset parameter seems to work
> correctly only when dealing with source files with a sample rate of
> 44100. When the source is in 22050, the actual offset in the output file
> is twice as large as it ought to be (I use WAV as output).

This was fixed few weeks ago in ecasound's CVS-tree. You could try the
following snapshot:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/ecasound-2.2.4-snapshot20030728.tar.gz

Let me know if the fix works for you. The related NEWS-entry is:

??0?2003 (v2.2.4) -** stable release **-
[...]
        - fixed: ewf length and offset errors with sample rates
                 different from default (usually 44.1kHz)