RESPOND ADEQUATELY

Subject: RESPOND ADEQUATELY
From: MRS. KHAIRET MUSTAPHA (khairetmustapha12_AT_indiatimes.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 23:45:08 EEST

FROM:MRS. KHAIRET MUSTAPHA;
DEAR Hayter,
A REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
It is with a heart full of sorrow and anxiety that I come to you believing you can change my family's situation through the little help you are ready to
give to us. I pray thee to at least hear me out for I know that too many things are happening in this world today but in all my experience above other things
remains that no condition is permanent.
I would want to introduce myself as well as my problem and then explain to you the kind of assistance I would want from you. I am Khairet Mustapha wife of the much
embattled Major General Hamza El-Mustapha former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late former head of state over CNN, BBC, VOA or other international news
agencies that my husband is today standing trials in different courts and other legal institutions over charges ranging from arbitrary use of power,
embazzllement of public funds, murder and various cases of violation of human rights.
The death of my husband's boss exposed my husband to uncountable numbers of dangers ranging from the confiscation of his accounts both home and abroad to
his being kept in detention for the past two (2) years now including the seizure of all his business empires both here and overseas.As if that is not enough, I was
placed under house arrest with federal security agents on me every minute of the day.
Today, I am contacting you based on what I was able to shift out of Nigeria in relation to my husband's instruction. This money (US$22.5M.) I was able lodge
with a security and trust company in Madrid-Espan as personal belongings thinking I will be there to claim it myself.
But when I found myself in this present situation, I now began to make efforts to retrieve this fund which is in an iron trunk box, the company insisted that the box be
open before them, to confirm the contents with claims.
Because of the company's interest in knowing the contents, I now had to open-up to the director in charge who I persuaded into helping me out.
We agreed to compensate his much needed assistance with 5% of the total sum.
MY PROPOSITION TO YOU
I pray thee to stand for me as the beneficiary, based on the documents I will give you and my earlier agreement with the director in clearing
this fund now that I cannot travel out and I do not want anybody from my country to know about this transaction which is the only remaining hope.
I know what I am asking for may appear very difficult but I assure you that I have gone too far. Again, the director of the security company is ever ready to bring the box out from the company
without raising any security dust but I still want somebody who will go in my name.
On the other hand, I am ready to offer you 25% of the total fund while 5% will take care of any expenses in the course of this transaction leaving 65% for my
family all these for your information will be at the point of clearance.
May Almighty Creator reward you as you help me and my family.
Best regards
Mrs Khairet Mustapha