breaking apart mp3 files

Subject: breaking apart mp3 files
From: Brian White (brian_AT_builditez.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 17:15:31 EEST

Hello. I am a musician from the seattle area and I was hoping that
someone could help me with a problem I am having. I don't know a whole
lot about audio editing but I was wondering if it is possible to take a
song that has been mixed down to mp3 format,bring it to a different
audio mixing program and split it apart into it's original track
layout.If you have any knowledge that could help me out I would really
appreciate it.