Small memory footprint Ecasound

Subject: Small memory footprint Ecasound
From: Ronald L. Jolly (ronjolly_AT_hiwaay.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:51:04 EEST

Hello all
I have a requirement to use digital recording in a small memory space platform.
I require only the ability to record and playback multiple tracks.
Ecasound is working great, but there are a number of features that I do not
require. The filtering, MIDI, tone generation, loop back etc. are not required
to be included in my application. I really like Ecasound for the flexibility
it gives the recording engineer.
What makefile modifications would the group recommmend to keep the above features
from compiling? Keep up the good work Kai...

thanks Ron