multiple input sound recording

Subject: multiple input sound recording
From: Hirendra Hindocha (hiren_hindocha_AT_attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 03:25:42 EEST

Hi,

We've been using ecasound to record audio from one audio source
and now we're looking for a solution where we can record audio
from multiple sources and write it to the hard disk . I saw
recently on the list about Delta 1010 card and its use in Linux
based systems. Being a novice in this area, can anyone point me
to a list of multi input cards that work with Linux ?

Is it possible for example to create a Linux based recording
system that records from different audio inputs simultaneously ?
If you have built one please share the info. If anyone can point
me to other sources on the Net, so I can educate myself, please
let me know.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thank

--