tkeca-bug?

Subject: tkeca-bug?
From: Burkhard Ritter (burkhard_AT_sportident.de)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 11:57:35 EEST

Hello.

When starting tkeca (1.8), everything seems fine, but when adding
a track not all graphical elements fit in the default window. For example
the volume control can't be used. The elements are obviously too big, as
also the labeling does not fit. The real problem is, that on resizing the
window the actual window is not enlarged, only borders are added. It is
the same with other dialogs, the waves popup window, for example.

Did I miss something? I use tcl/tk 8.3 (debian/woody package).

Btw, is this the right place for things concerning tkeca?

Regards,
Burkhard

--
Burkhard Ritter