Re: [ecasound] problems? with "ecasound -c -s song.ecs"

Subject: Re: [ecasound] problems? with "ecasound -c -s song.ecs"
From: Al Oomens (aloomens_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 16:09:16 EEST

I actually did have the plugins installed. The strange
thing (I think I included this in the original email)
was that if I saved the setup (after it go the error
and couldn't play) as a .ecs file from within
ecasound, and then ran it using the saved .ecs file,
it worked fine.

Did I not include the version of the ecs file that was
generated by ecasound when it saved this setup? If
not, I'll send it again.