Re: [ecasound] Tkeca 1.2.0 Released!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Tkeca 1.2.0 Released!
From: Al Oomens (aloomens_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 21:49:01 EEST

The first mirror I tried didn't work, I just selected
another one and it worked fine.

--- Luis Pablo Gasparotto <luispa8_AT_yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:

---------------------------------
    Tony,

I've successfully downloaded tkeca few minutes ago.
Just try again andtell me if you experiment problems.

Regards,

Luis Pablo

Tony Leake wrote:
Luis,

I just tried to download this and got a the following
error
The requested URL
/sourceforge/tkeca/tkeca-1.2.0.tar.gz was not foundon
this server

I dont know but maybe sourceforge just takes a while
to propogate thefile, though uit was the same on all
of the mirrors.

tony

Changes:

1.0.2-1.2.0 Bug in "Options" button (.ecasoundrc
related)
      "Save File" stores "Current Directory" and
"Recording"
      Up to 16 channels
      Added ALSA and JACK devices to the "Dev." button

      Added "Chn." for selecting source for
multichannel cards
      Added "Del Last Track" button
      Added "Del All Tracks" button
      Added "Prop" button for track properties
      Added automatic wave file length parse using
Ecalength
      The way that Tkeca build the Ecasound command
was
          improved
      Bug when panning mono files

Take a look at: http://tkeca.sourceforge.net

Regards,
Luis Pablo

Surf together with new Shared
Browsinghttp://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059

---------------------------------

Luis Pablo Gasparotto <luispa8_AT_yahoo.com.ar>
                 Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:24:23 +0000
    To:
linuxmedia2_AT_netscape.net, Al Oomens
<aloomens_AT_yahoo.com>, DavePhillips
<dlphilp_AT_bright.net>, Ecasound
List<ecasound-list_AT_wakkanet.fi>, Kai
Vehmanen<kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi>

Changes:1.0.2-1.2.0 Bug in "Options" button
(.ecasoundrc related) "Save File" stores
"Current Directory" and "Recording" Up to 16
channels Added ALSA and JACK devices to the
"Dev." button Added "Chn." for selecting source
for multichannel cards Added "Del Last Track"
button Added "Del All Tracks" button Added
"Prop" button for track properties Added
automatic wave file length parse using Ecalength
The way that Tkeca build the Ecasound command was
     improved Bug when panning mono filesTake a
look at: http://tkeca.sourceforge.netRegards,Luis
Pablo
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the
body of the messageto .