Re: [ecasound] jack question

Subject: Re: [ecasound] jack question
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall_AT_maoz.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 02:45:40 EEST

I dunno, but this fluidsynth sounds fun. what is it?

Ecasound should be able to connect to an already-running fluidsynth.
Assuming it is sending pcm samples out its ports. Look in the manpage at
descriptions of jack_auto and jack_generic and see if you can figure it
out.

I use this script, for example, to connect ksi to ecasound.

_J