jack question

Subject: jack question
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 23:50:15 EEST

Hi all!
  I have a quick question. Assume the following:
  I have fluidsynth running and connected to jack, jack_lsp shows:
  fluid:right fluid:left
  So now I want to use these as input for ecasound. What do I need to do? Can
it just be done with ecasound or do I need to make another jack-connection? If
so how would this connection be made (with jack_connect only, because I can't
use any GUI)?
  Thanks for any help!
  Kindest regards
        Julien