Help compiling ecasound for windows needed..

Subject: Help compiling ecasound for windows needed..
From: Roel de Wit (roel_AT_utopiasd.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 09:20:05 EDT

Hi,

I fear I'm a complete 'noob' when it comes to compiling software windows.. I
need ecasound to be compiled for windows and have downloaded cygwin and the
gcc compiler package but I'm basically at a loss on how to compile the
package. I'm done my best at reading TFM for more than a day but I'm not
really getting further. I'd appreciate any hints one how to compile this
great application under windows for command prompt use. I don't need the
complete solution, just some info which will help me further should be
enough.

Grtzzzz Roel...