Re: [ecasound] cvs commit; improved jack_auto

Subject: Re: [ecasound] cvs commit; improved jack_auto
From: The Eye (michael.hellwig_AT_uibk.ac.at)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 05:23:30 EEST

Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> - fixed: work-around for a bug in the pcm plugin of ALSA 0.9.1
> and earlier that caused recording to stop to
> an audio i/o error

this does the same as the patch to alsa-driver which Jaroslav mailed to
me and you, right? so I guess I don't need to go for the cvs-version
right now, since things seem to work with the patch .. or did you do
something else?

--
Michael Hellwig  aka  The Eye                 olymp.idle.at admin
check out http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csaa5128 for gpg public key