Questions about ... ecasignalview?

Subject: Questions about ... ecasignalview?
From: C.Lee Taylor (leet_AT_leenx.co.za)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 21:53:13 EET

Greetings for the last time tonight ...

         ecasignalview, is it possible to monitor more than one sound card at a
time without opening multiple copies of ecasignalview?

        Another question, but I think I know they answer, but I am hoping that
I am wrong. Is it posssible to monitor a sound card while recording
from it?

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Sorry about all the question, but I have to wait until I could get
on the list to ask them.