Tutorials and Articles page online

Subject: Tutorials and Articles page online
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 00:28:52 EET

Inspired by Dave Phillips' great talk at linuxmeet03 about the importance
of having both introductory and reference documentation available, I've
reorganized ecasound documentation a bit.

We had previously already been planning about putting a new page online
that would have links to offsite ecasound documentation and other
resources (headed by Janne's Ecasound Effects FAQ idea). I've now created
this page and it is online at:

http://www.eca.cx -> frontpage link, or directly...
http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/Documentation/tutorials.html

I didn't have time to link all currently available material on the page
yet, but the current selection should help to understand the basic idea
of the page.

Now the next step is to get more material on the page. If you want to
contribute, take some task you do often with ecasound and write a short
text about it. You can either put the doc to your own website and I'll
link to it, or send the material to me via mail (raw text, html, pdf).
Also texts written in other languages than English are welcome!

Let's see how this develops.