ecasound-2.2.1.tar.gz - shared lib problem

Subject: ecasound-2.2.1.tar.gz - shared lib problem
From: Werner Helden (werner_AT_4-helden.de)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 18:51:48 EET

Hi there,
I just downloaded subject from sorceforge and compiled it successfully, but -
I can't manage to get shared libs and all modules seem to be static (big
size!). I tried --enable-static (even this seems to be the default) and
--enable-all-static=no w/o success.
Since I'm not a Linux- nor a C-compiler expert, I would appreciate if
you could give me some hints to get shared libs.
Thanks in advance,
Werner