Re: [ecasound] problem with ecasound 2.2.1

Subject: Re: [ecasound] problem with ecasound 2.2.1
From: j.c.w. (jcwjcw_AT_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 02:31:56 EET

Kai,

thanks for the speedy reply!

your suggestions, sadly, did not produce results. it still hung in the same place and still needed to be killed. i will see if i can set up the cvs version later in the hopes that it will work. do you have other suggestions or things that you would like me to try? i'm more than willing to help run this down.

thanks for you time and effort!

take care,
j.c.w.

p.s. - i also appreciate the pronunciation clarification.