CVS problem

Subject: CVS problem
From: William Goldsmith (bill_AT_radioparadise.com)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 01:25:46 EET

I'm trying to install ecasound from cvs on a stock RedHat server system, &
am getting this error:

configure: error: C++ header files not found! Searched for '<map>' (STL).

Hadn't run into that before & I can't locate an RPM for the C++ headers.
All of the paths are the normal RedHat defaults. Any ideas? I need to use
cvs, as the current tarball still has the short-fade-times bug, right?

-bg