ecasound on tour :)

Subject: ecasound on tour :)
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 22:11:47 EET

I'm going to attend the Linux Audio Developers' Meeting at ZKM Karlsruhe
14-16 March. If anyone on this list is going there, let me know. It'd
be great to meet also in real-life! For more info about ladmeet, see

  http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$3027

And another opportunity to meet me (for people living in ~Helsinki), I
will give a lecture covering Linux audio (especially JACK) and the issues
w/ writing audio software for general-purpose OSes at the Helsinki
University of Technology on 26.3. This lecture is part of the "Digital
Signal Processors and Audio Signal Processing" course, but I'm sure guest
listeners are welcome. Mail me if you want to know the details.

PS Sorry for the lack of responses from me to recent ecasound-list
   threads. I'll try to find some time to look at current issues before
   ladmeet.