Re: [ecasound] cygwin libpyecasound

Subject: Re: [ecasound] cygwin libpyecasound
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 06:29:15 EET

> what could be wrong with my cygwin setup? (the first time i compiled ecasound on
> cygwin, i had no python installed, but now with installed python i get this error)

cygwin needs some extra handholding for building shared libraries,
which ecasound currently does not, and the only part
where ecasound builds a shared library is in python part.

It would be a good idea right now to disable python bindings for
cygwin.

There were things like "dllexport" that one had to play with,
but I think newer cygwin versions may have changed that behavior.

regards,
        junichi