Re: [ecasound] Open Studio HOWTO?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Open Studio HOWTO?
From: tompoe@renonevada.net
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 18:38:16 EET

Hi, felipe: Instead of a standard, how about a really, really, low cost
starting point in a quiet room, and a second tier with the focus on
hardware options to choose from?

Open Studios will flesh out the specs for the really, really, low cost
starting point in a quiet room, and if there are some on the ecasound
list that want to flesh out a second tier setup, we can call it the
ecasound system recommendation, or whatever the developers want it to be
called.

We're gathering materials for presentations about the Public Domain and
Copyright issues, and community-based recording studios for talks around
town, and being able to hand out specs for the ecasound system
recommendation would really be neat.

If you're ready to translate, we're ready for you to help. I'll send
you a private email, and we can discuss how best to proceed. Thanks
much for the offer. I think that's exciting. Even better, we can try
to coordinate so that ecasound can get their documentation translated,
first? Not sure what the situation is for ecasound.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV